Showcase your talents to the world.
Enter your email to receive a password reset link.
A gymnasium, also known as a gym, is an enclosed place for athletes or fitness enthusiasts with number of equipments and machines to do exercises.
Based on space of fitness facility, one may find almost everything needed to get the awesome benefits of gym workouts under one roof. This includes the following but not limited to:
Cardio equipment - such as stair climbers, rowing machines, spin bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills are very common in every gym. You may consider 30-plus minutes of cardio exercise, three to five days a week considering that you are healthy and able to perform most exercises.
Strength training - is mainly for the your muscle strengthening, bones healthy and to control your weight. This focuses on full body workouts with exercises for each of the major muscles.
Fitness classes - encourages working out with other people which is one of the advantages of gym workouts. Not only heart-pumping, muscle-building, fitness classes motivate and encourage group workout..
Other recreational activities such as swimming, racquetball, basketball, pickleball or an indoor track.
There are several benefits of joining Gym:
1. Improved health - Regularly attending gym and doing cardio and weights, your health will definitely improve.
2. Equipment and expert knowledge - From rowing machines to saunas, treadmills to free weights, most gyms have everything you may think of.
3. Classes & community - You are bound to create bonding with the community of people eager to stay fit.
5. Increased energy levels - People doing workout regularly have higher energy levels.
6. Reduced hip and back pain - Proper exercise and diet will help improve pain.
7. Improved balance and flexibility
8. Weight / Fat loss or gain
9. Motivation & commitment
10. Create positive habits
At HobbyLancer, we will connect you with gym masters and also bring various news from this hobby. You can share your experiences with us.